Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Experience Level
CK Group are recruiting for Regulatory Affairs Manager to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in High Wycombe on a contract basis until August 2022.
Up to £54.47 ph PAYE or £72.25 ph Umbrella, depending upon experience
Regulatory Affairs Manager Role:
- Input in development, post-approval and Life cycle management
- Liaison with Regulatory Agencies and Local Operating Companies
- Input in document and process development
- Ensure CTA submission packages are complete and available according to agreed timelines
- Advise team on required documents and submission strategies in preparation of Marketing Authorisation Applications
- University degree - medical or paramedical (pharmacy, biology, etc.), or equivalent by experience
- Experience in regulatory affairs
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment, guidelines and practice of EMEA regions
- Experience with Oncology would be an advantage
Our client is one of the world's leading research-based pharmaceutical companies and is part of a global family of companies.
This Regulatory Affairs Manager role will be working remotely with occasional trips to our client’s site in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
Please quote reference 51048.