- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
BAP Pharma are Global Leaders in Clinical Trails supply, specialising in comparator sourcing and secondary packaging. Founded in 2011, BAP Pharma, is an incredible story of growth and success, steadily expanding its operations, with a presence in the UK, USA and Germany.
We are a team of professionals who have a passion for delivering on our promises to each other and our customers. We are driven to create exceptional value and an unrivalled service. Our culture is one of openness, honesty, and respect. Our goal is to become a Global Leader in the Clinical Trails Supply Industry.
We are now looking for people with a passion for great customer service and doing the right thing, to help us take the business forward. Our people are our greatest asset, our future is exciting, come join us!
BAP have an amazing opportunity for a HR Manager to join our busy and growing team. The role of the HR Manager is to safeguard BAP Pharma GmbH on all aspects of employment matters and ensure BAP operates within the boundaries of the law, always remaining compliant. To be responsible for all things HR on site, the HRM will be the first point of contact for employees and payroll. The HRM will need to be hands on, as they will manage all things HR admin related, the HRM will be practical and be able to support BAP Pharma GmbH and its employees as it continues to grow.
- Implementation of group HR strategy and policy as appropriate
- Extensive knowledge of employment law
- Ensure BAP Pharma GmbH has the right people in the right place at the right time
- Manage the HR admin process, keeping the HRIS up to date
- Ensure the HR policies and procedures are up to date and legally compliant
- Contributing to country specific operational goals set within the business plan
- Effectively managing time to recruit, recruitment costs and labour turnover ensuring all colleagues have the right attitude and skills
- Support the Training Manager to ensure the induction and onboarding processes for new starters is robust
- Manage and monitor business metrics
- Champion the culture and employee brand
- Be the expert on employee relations and employment law issues
- Manage payroll and submit monthly updates to the external provider
- Supporting managers on site
- An HR degree or equivalent would be desirable
- Extensive HR experience in Germany, with excellent knowledge of employment law
- Strong communication skills and proven experience in collaborative working
- Fluent in German and English
- Results driven
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable
This role reports to the General Manager. Overtime may be required from time to time to meet project deadlines. You must be able to work under own initiative and as part of a team. We have a diverse range of employees with different cultures and backgrounds and are committed to diversity and inclusion.