Head of Key Account Managers
- Experience Level
Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast growing multinational specialty pharmaceutical company? An opportunity has arisen to join a dynamic and successful team in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The continuous expansion of the portfolio means that the company is recruiting for a Head of Key Account Managers for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia reporting directly to the GCC Commercial Director.
Your tasks and responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to the following:
- Leadership, management and coaching of a National Team of Key Account Managers.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of a National Plan to support the organization strategy of expansion in KSA as a key market in the region
- Work closely with the Cross Functional Team to ensure the successful implementation of the brands strategies
- Ensure our products are accessible in the Public Sectors Accounts for patients in need
- Lead the implementation of our pricing strategy to ensure patients in need can access our medicines in the private sector
- Track & monitor our stock movements from our distributors to the customers to ensure delivering and exceeding our sales objectives
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree in life Sciences (e.g. pharmacy, Medicine or Equivalent )
- Minimum 3 years proven experience of successfully leading a commercial team in multinational pharmaceutical company
- Experience within the therapeutic areas of Cardio-Renal would be a strong advantage
- Strong Knowledge of the market structure & key influencers in Saudi Market
- Proven track record of leading teams to outstanding sales achievement, field coaching, account management, development and execution of business plans
- Proven record in managing organizational transitions; change management, planning and employee engagement
- Very good computer skills: MS-Office, data-bases, etc.
- Fluent in English both in spoken and written communication
We offer you an interesting and challenging opportunity in a fast growing multinational company. As a medium sized specialty pharmaceutical company we work cross-functionally, with lean structures and an entrepreneurial mindset. To achieve our goals we focus on solutions, effective processes and we constantly seek to improve our way of doing things. In response to our demanding environment we offer opportunities to bring forward ideas, lead change as well opportunities for personal development and growth. The company offers competitive terms and conditions.