Health Economics Director
4 days left
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Senior Health Economist
My client are an up and coming US based Consultancy specialising in Market Access, HEOR & RWE. They are in the process of rapid expansion across Europe and are seeking a Senior Health Economics profile to work cross functionally on EU and US HEOR activities to help build out the Health Economic function further. They work with leading biopharmaceutical, Medical Device and and Pharmaceutical companies across a range of different therapeutic portfolios and as the business expands will look at setting up hub offices across Europe.
- 5 years MINIMUM Health Economic Experience
- Evidence Synthesis, Evidence Generation and HEOR expertise from a consulting background
- Advanced degree in a relevant life science discipline e.g. Health Economics, Mathematics, Biostatistics
- Experience Building Health Economic Models from Scratch e.g. Cost Effectiveness, Budget Impact and Markov
- European and US Project Experience
- Experience in reviewing published Literature reviews and HTA reports and appraisals in order to develop recommendation of model inputs.
- Strong Project Management experience; Leading projects to time and budget and liaising with the Client
- Some success in identifying new opportunities for growth with clients and potentially winning that revenue.
- Advanced programming proficiency in VBA.
- Additional programming skills in R, Python, WinBUGS or Shiny not required, but highly desirable.
- Experience conducting systematic literature reviews and indirect treatment comparisons, such as network meta-analyses not required, but highly desirable.
- Experience adapting global models to local affiliates not required, but highly desirable.
- Experience building models for reimbursement submissions to HTA bodies not required, but highly desirable.
- Language skills are not required, but highly desirable.
- Ability to embrace and exemplify Maple’s culture of collaboration, quality, and humility where excellence in collaborative execution is celebrated and big egos are unwelcomed.
By clicking “apply” you will be sending your CV to Georgia Wright at Barrington James. Georgia is a specialist Market Access, HEOR and Market Research recruiter. Georgia will discuss the opportunity in detail with you, facilitate your application and will manage the process acting as a link between the company and yourself. Please call +44 1293776644 if you have any questions, alternatively you can reach Georgia on email@example.com
Apply for Health Economics Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly