Medical Director - Phase I-III - Rheumatology / Immunology
- Experience Level
Do you want to drive the development and commercialization of medicines that will provide treatment to patients with little or no alternate options?
My client manages the entire life cycle of the drug development process; we are looking to expand within clinical immunology and rheumatology. With >250 clinical trials completed within the last 5 years, my client is a world leader in developing clinical trials and bringing new therapeutics to the market.
If you have a clinical background in clinical immunology or rheumatology and experience as an investigator or experience working with clinical trials in the pharmaceutical/Biotech/CRO industry, please read further.
- Provide medical expertise within Immunology and Rheumatology to design and execute international clinical trials
- Provide medical expertise across the entire scope of clinical development and medical affairs
- Develop and deliver expert training programs
- Represent Medical Affairs within Legal, Medical and Regulatory review committees
- Apply medical and clinical expertise to inspire internal teams and external customers
- Build and develop relationships with key stakeholders and key thought leaders within immunology and rheumatology
- Collaborating with our Drug Safety teams to evaluate Serious Adverse Events and to develop Safety Management Plans, Pharmacovigilance Plans and Risk Management Plan
- Provide oversight of strategic clinical trial progression across a variety of indications within immunology or rheumatology
- Medical Doctor (M.D, MBBS, MBChB or equivalent)
- PhD and research experience advantageous
- Clinical specialisation (residency completion, board certification or equivalent) in Internal Medicine, Clinical Immunology or Rheumatology.
- Investigator experience in Clinical Immunology or Rheumatology clinical trials
- Experienced writing clinical study reports, poster presentations, and manuscripts for publication in a scientific journal
- Demonstrated competence as a Research Physician / Study Director / Medical Monitor / Principal Investigator / Sub-Investigator / Clinical Scientist / Clinical Researcher / Medical Advisor / Study Physician / Clinical Development Physician
- Prior experience working with the FDA or EMEA on responses to inquiries for study related information is not required but is preferred
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Market leading training and on-boarding process
- Company Car Allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Variable annual bonus scheme
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Clear internal promotion pathway
- Opportunity to travel the world
- Spearhead the development of novel therapeutics
Following your application Adam Bloomfield, a specialist Pharmaceutical Recruiter with over 3 years’ experience recruiting in the field will discuss the opportunity with you in detail. He will be more than happy to answer any questions relating to the industry and the potential for your career growth. The conversation can also progress further to discussing other opportunities, which are also available right now or will be imminently becoming available.
This position has been highly popular, and it is likely that it will close prematurely. We recommend applying as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Please click ‘apply’ or contact Adam Bloomfield for any further information.
Adam J. Bloomfield
Principal Medical & Scientific Consultant - EMEA
Email: abloomfield (at) barringtonjames.com