Translational Medicine and Clinical Pharmacology Lead
4 days left
- Experience Level
The Clinical Pharmacology team at RBW are working in close partnership with a world renowned organisation that require a cross functional project leader for their Translational Medicine and Clinical Pharmacology unit. This is a fantastic opportunity for an extremely experienced scientist in the Biomarkers / Clinical Pharmacology / Pharmacometrics field that is seeking a highly strategic role in the early clinical development field. This position will be responsible for leading Early Asset teams across multidisciplinary functions up to PoC for a specific therapy area.
- Lead a cross functional team of expert scientists from preclinical to PoC to maximise asset potential.
- Create and execute the translational strategy for the earliest possible demonstration of PoC.
- Depending on your background, you will be required to act as a Biomarker / Clinical Pharmacology expert.
- Drive decision making using the expert advice of expert functions.
- Defend projects at important committee meetings and interact with key opinion leaders.
- Educated to PhD with a minimum of 10 years industry experience.
- Expert knowledge in the Biomarkers or Clinical Pharmacology field.
- Significant experience developing drugs from preclinical to late phase clinical development.
- Previous experience leading a matrix team in early clinical development.
- Strong regulatory experience for FDA and EMA submission.
Apply for Translational Medicine and Clinical Pharmacology Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany
- Clinical Development Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany
- R & D Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany
- Pharmacokinetics Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany
- Scientific Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in Germany