Talent Coordinator - 1 year fixed term contract
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We are currently looking for a Talent Coordinator to join our Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development team at our operational HQ in Glattbrugg, Zurich.
You will ensure a seamless hiring manager and candidate experience through efficient coordination of interviews and assessments. You will also be responsible to deliver an effective coordination and flawless delivery of training programs. In addition, your will provide with effective support in contract management, purchase orders (PO) and invoicing. This is a 1 year fixed term contract.
In this role you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Coordinates the Talent Acquisition process, ensuring timely communication is provided to managers and candidates involved in the process;
- Schedules interviews and assessment dates, including travel and lodging for candidates when needed;
- Coordinates logistics and administration for training programs, both virtual and classroom based;
- Supports Talent Acquisition and L&D with Contract, Purchase Orders (PO) and invoicing;
- Supports Talent Acquisition and L&D with ad hoc projects and activities
- Maintains accurate and up to date requisition and candidate information in our ATS, including providing basic maintenance in the system (creation of joiners, leavers and cost centers) and first line trouble shooting;
- Schedules interview dates with hiring managers and candidates, providing regular communication to ensure a smooth recruiting process;
- Books flights and hotels for candidates when relevant;
- Provides weekly recruiting reports to EC members;
- Creates OPQ assessment links to send to candidates;
Learning & Development:
- Coordinates dates and logistics of classroom based and virtual training, alongside different L&D activities;
- Updates the annual Learning and Talent calendar;
- Is the first point of contact for L&D queries, including monitoring the L&D inbox;
Both Talent Acquisition and L&D:
- Coordinate financial processes such as creating POs invoicing and payments tracking;
- Coordinate contracts with vendors and contract mgmt. team;
- Supports ad hoc projects and activities when required.
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge, or the equivalent.
- BA educated or related field studies;
- Experience working in a team;
- Professional level of English, both in oral and in written communications;
- Excellent user of Office Programs (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint);
- 2+ years experience in an administrative support role.
- Experience working with recruitment technologies;
- German language skills;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Problem solving;
- Customer focus;
- Able to work independently in a fast pace environment;
- Effective planning, organizing and time management skills.