Senior Method Development Scientist - Immunoassay
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Agilex Biolabs is a Regulated Bioanalytical laboratory which offers specialised services supporting drug development for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry.
We recognise that our people are our most valuable asset. It is through our employees’ integrity, expertise and hard work that we can provide high quality bioanalytical services. We are committed to providing a challenging and stimulating environment where what our people do matters.
As a member of Agilex Biolabs, you will be a part of an expert team supporting exciting drug development in the pursuit of a healthier world. We offer training and career development opportunities to build the skills and progress the careers of our employees.
We are seeking to recruit a Senior Method Development Scientist Immunoassay for a full-time permanent position. The position is responsible for performing method development and method transfers for ligand binding assays and providing analytical and scientific support for the Immunoassay Laboratory team.
The position offers a competitive salary, and for suitably qualified and experienced interstate candidates relocation assistance is on offer.
For suitably qualified and experienced overseas candidates, visa sponsorship support and relocation assistance is on offer for them and their family.
- A culture which respects, values, and celebrates the wonderful diversity of it's people
- Flexibility and work-life balance
- Training and career opportunities
- Attractive remuneration
- A collaborative, and fun team environment.
- Developments and transfers of complex ligand binding assays.
- Communicate with external clients on project status and scientific issues.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders: Study Directors and operational groups, on project status and timelines.
- Liaise with operational groups to ensure smooth transition of methods into validation.
- Lead troubleshooting and technical investigations of analytical methods.
- Author and/or review of Analytical Laboratory Methods (ALMs).
- Scientific review of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Manage workload and studies with some support from management.
- Assisting R&D Manager in mentoring and training of junior R&D staff.
- Provide scientific input into assay development, troubleshooting and incorporation of regulatory guidances.
- Review new projects, as required.
- Contribute to internal strategic innovation meetings and initiatives.
- Support the bioanalytical laboratory team and Research and Development Manger by providing scientific input into assay development, troubleshooting and recent regulatory guidance.
- An ordinary degree in the appropriate discipline.
- Minimum 4 years experience of working in an bioanalytical laboratory ideally in CRO environment.
- 2-5 years experience in analytical method development, specifically ligand binding assays.
- Experience gained in a regulated bioanalytical laboratory.
- High level of written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to deliver tasks on time and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrated efficient problem solving and scientific data interpretation abilities.
- Demonstrated experience in communicating with clients on high level science issues.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment with a high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated initiative, trust and reliability and the ability to work largely unsupervised.
- Experience gained in a regulated bioanalytical laboratory desired
More searches like this
- R & D £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Adelaide
- Biotechnology £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Adelaide
- Scientific £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Adelaide
- Project Management £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Adelaide
- Regulatory Project Management £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Adelaide