Clinical Project Manager - Cell Therapy
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
A niche cell therapy Biotech in London are looking for an experienced Clinical Project Manager to join their team on a permanent basis in an office-based position. Their focus on CAR T-cell therapies for oncology studies and they've experienced an outstanding amount of growth in their Clinical Operations team over the last 3 years due to their recent funding & a solid pipeline. This opportunity is open for a credible and dynamic individual who can lead/ roll out their novel therapy programs across the UK & EU regions - a truly exciting opportunity where you can develop up the career ladder in the future.
This is a varied and broad Project Management role where you will act as an expert in your therapy area, working independently with vendors/partners and then supported as necessary based on an individual development plan. Line Management will also be required over at least one Junior CPM/ a CRA so having oversight or prior line management experience is desired but not essential.
- 3 or more years Clinical Project Management experience in a Biotech, Pharma or CRO
- EU or global experience
- Worked in Phases I &II
- Extensive oncology or cell therapy experience
- Passionate about working in cell therapy/ advanced therapy
- Competent with managing vendors/ CROs
- Budget management experience
- Fully office based in Central London (brand new offices) - 2 days working from home is on offer
- A personable, approachable, and dynamic individual who has the 'roll your sleeves up' approach - knows what is needed to work in a fast-paced biotech
- MSc or BSc