- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Pharmaceutical Manufacturer based in Hertfordshire requires an experienced Planning Co-ordinator.
Duties may include:
- Responsible to maintain, update and improve the existing 'Material Planning System' (packaging & manufacturing) on Microsoft Excel/VBA format alongside with company's stock control system Sage 200 to ensure that all required materials, labour and equipment are available to meet live orders / sales forecast.
- Responsible to maintain and control the finished stock as per requirements.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate stocks of materials and finish goods.
- Responsible to ensure that lead times are met for all relevant materials to fulfil production schedule in order to meet customer requirements.
- Responsible for checking all completed paperwork (BAR's) ensuring that it is accurate and correct following the relevant procedures (shared responsibility with another team member)
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the Bill of Materials as required
- Ensure all materials are ordered according to production schedule whilst considering warehouse space.
- Ensure all the relevant paperwork are issued to the packaging department as per the schedule including relevant labels as and when required (shared responsibility with another team member).
- Responsible for ensuring all relevant paperwork are accurate and comply with relevant SOPs, update and maintain all packaging SOPs as required.
- Ensure that all packaging rooms have all relevant paperwork, materials, and labels to avoid any down time.
- Lead daily scheduling meetings with relevant stakeholders if required.
- Contribute to the development of an environment of continuous improvement.
- To work in co-operation and collaboration as a team member to ensure all team objective are met.
- Ensure all Safety and Quality guidelines are adhered to.
- To carry out any other reasonable request from management
Skills and experience:
- Excellent Microsoft Excel/VBA knowledge and experience to run and improve the existing Material planning system.
- Planning experience in production environment.
- Pharmaceutical experience essential.
- Experience of Sage 200 is essential.
- Able to order materials in controlled manner.
- Ability to meet deadline.
- Excellent organisation skill
- Good Communication skill.
- Attention to details.
- To be able to work within the team.