Manager of Clinical Data Management'
- Experience Level
We are working with a medium-sized Pharmaceutical company who focus within 3 main Therapeutic Areas Oncology, Immuno-Oncology and Neurology. Our client is looking for a Manager of Clinical Data Management to join them on a permanent basis where you will be based in London.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Lead and coordinate Data Management activities for one or more clinical development studies, effectively cooperating with both internal and external vendors and Consultants to ensure the completion of successful Data Management tasks.
- Oversee the performance of external vendors and perform Quality Checks of Data Management outputs and deliverables.
- Provide input into the development and maintenance of study documents including Data Management Plans, eCRF guidelines, Statistical Analysis Plans and study protocol.
- Degree qualification, or equivalent, in Life Sciences or Computer Sciences.
- Proven Data Management experience working in a Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology or CRO company.
- Experience in an 'oversight' role - from a CRO or sponsor's perspective.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.