Freelance CRA - Portugal - 0.25 FTE - 6 months
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
I am currently working closely with an emerging biopharma looking to bring on a Freelance Clinical Research Associate. This is a home-based position ideally suited for someone with other projects running alongside. Looking for candidates with a strong background in paediatrics and/or genetics.
- Effective clinical monitoring skills
- Demonstrated understanding of medical/therapeutic area knowledge and medical terminology
- Excellent understanding and demonstrated the application of Good Clinical Practices and applicable Standard Operating Procedures
- Effective oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with medical personnel
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective organisational and time management skills
- Proven flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work in a team or independently as required
Competitive hourly rate
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent
- 4 years of relevant experience
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology, and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance, and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Robert Zevallos on +44 (0)203 189 0486, or email email@example.com. If this role is not suitable, Robert is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.