- Experience Level
UK Compliance Manager - Cardiovascular and Oncology. Exciting new role based in Uxbridge
Role: UK Compliance Manager
Location: Head Office, Uxbridge, flexibility home working - circa 3 days office, 2 days home.
Therapy Area: Cardiovascular and Oncology
Salary: Negotiable competitive salary depending on experience, bonus, car allowance and additional package benefits
Role Type: Compliance Manager, Compliance Specialist
This is an exciting opportunity to work as a UK Compliance Manager. This is a new role as the Compliance function grows within the UK affiliate, working as part of our client’s UK Compliance team, supporting the Compliance Director and the Business Unit Teams. This is a very exciting time to join a rapidly growing business with a strong heritage in Cardiovascular Medicine as they grow and develop their portfolio within the Oncology market.
In this role you will:
· Foster a positive compliance and speak-up culture.
· Ensuring learning and development programmes for compliance are in place as well as effective monitoring and governance procedures, to ensure risks are identified and managed within the organisation.
· Ensure adherence to the company’s ethical standards and leading the continuous improvement of compliance policies and procedures to meet all the company’s legal, PMCPA and ABPI requirements.
The Client is a global pharmaceutical company providing innovative products and services in more than 20 countries around the world. With more than 100 years of scientific expertise, the company draws upon a rich legacy of innovation and a robust pipeline of promising new medicines to help patients.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent business experience.
- Knowledge of the ABPI Code of Practice and its practical application
- Desirable: Certified Compliance Professional
· Broad experience in compliance and ethics programs within the pharmaceutical industry, including Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Competition and, as well as risk management and mitigation activities.
· Practical experience with the UK ABPI Code of practice.
· Experience working closely with legal counsel to gain insight and expertise to support the business.
· Proven track-record of building excellent communication channels at all business levels to serve as a collaborative member of the cross functional team, providing advice and support on a wide range of governance, compliance and risk management matters.
· Team-oriented, ability to form strong working relationships with partners and employees, while maintaining required adherence to proper legal standards and use sound judgement.
· Passion for ethical and compliance business practices partnered with business acumen.
· Demonstrate success working independently with limited oversight to deliver expected outcomes that are aligned to compliance objectives.
· Excellent attention to detail
· Ability and flexibility to juggle multiple projects at one time.
· Significant experience in a compliance role; with 5 or greater years in the Life Sciences/Pharma industry in the UK.
· Legal background desirable.
· Excellent presentation and project management skills
If you are suitable for this position, please send a copy of your CV. Alternatively call the recruitment team at Chemistree Solutions Ltd. Chemistree is a pharmaceutical and healthcare recruitment specialist.