Freelance Study Start Up Specialist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Upsilon Global has partnered with one of the top exciting mid-sized CRO who have an opportunity for a Contract Specialist in #Israel, to join their team.
They have their own phase 1 unit and focus on drug studies phases I/IV. Unlike a lot of CRO they have their own Bioanalytical Lab (small and large molecule), a Core Imaging and ECG Core Lab and 4 CAP-Accredited Central Labs. 90% of their clients are small medium sized biotech companies. They have around 4,000 employees across 40 different countries and 32 global offices and have also conducted submissions in over 60 countries. There is a high chance a great opportunity will be offered to you after the first 12 month to work more remotely.
They have an outstanding reputation of training, with an excellent opportunity to grow within the company. This is a stable permanent role with competitive salary.
- Negotiate client approved contract and budget templates with clinical investigator sites.
- Collaborate and work within a project team matrix to deliver on time results.
- Keep up to date with applicable local regulations concerning clinical trials.
- Bachelor's degree; preferable in Law or Sciences.
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience.
- Prior contract negotiation experience preferred but not required.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent communication skills; and
- Excellent knowledge of the English, Hebrew language.
Email me at lara.Giustiniani@Upsilonglobal.com if interested !