Contracts and Budget Associate- Spain
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
At PRA, we know that our people are our greatest strength, so we work hard to hire the very best. If you join our team, you can expected to be challenged, rewarded and nurtured.
We have a dynamic and loyal workforce, a culture that values individuality and innovation and an ongoing commitment to employee growth and development. The result? A dynamic and loyal workforce who take pride in the their work on clinical development which changes lives.
We are looking for a Contract & Budget Associate based anywher in Spain.
Working fully embedded within one of our pharmaceutical clients, with the support of PRA right behind you, you'll be at the heart of our client's innovation. As Contract & Budget Associate, you will be dedicated to one of our global pharmaceutical clients; a fast-growing biotech company with one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry.
This global client develops breakthrough innovative medicines to improve and extend people's lives with targeted therapies for cancer. Join the fight against cancer at this sponsor who is running more than 60 clinical trials globally in the area of solid tumors and hematologic cancers.
The Contract & Budget Associate will undertake activities to provide specialized support and assistance to the Investigator Contract Management Office as well as other Departments, as required, which are involved in the planning, execution, tracking and management of a global clinical trials.
- Serve as the primary contact negotiator for all study related contract activities to meet the business objectives
- Maintain active/frequent communication with internal/external partners and/or investigators and internal departments regarding research contracts throughout the contract lifecycle
- Assist in developing investigator baseline budgets
- Review and negotiate the terms and conditions for various types of incoming and outgoing contracts and budgets in accordance with internal policy and ICH-GCP regulations
- Prepare subsequent contract amendments, note to files and other contract activities, as needed
- Develop and maintain status trackers, prepare start-up and close-out documentation for studies
- Generate various status reports and perform routine audits, as required
- Ensure all electronic records are kept up to date with the most current documentation and information
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- Previous experience working within a CRO/Pharmaceutical organisation with specific experience negotiating clinical trial agreements with sites
- Exemplary communication skills including a fluency in English and local language.
- Excellent planning, prioritization and organization skills
- Ability to work as a team and develop relationships with others internally and externally
- Proactive attitude, perseverance and commitment to continuous development
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.