Marketing and Communications Manager UK & Ireland
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
To raise awareness, understanding and buy-in to the IQVIA brand and solutions in the UKI – internally and externally – with all relevant key stakeholder groups, building on and leverage internal synergies including global, regional and local colleagues. Work with the UKI Marketing Director and UKI Marcoms Specialist to develop marketing and communications strategy and tactics that will deliver target outcomes. Take ownership of the overall marketing programmes plan for the UK and I business , deliver the programme from end to end. Inform and enhance the strategy development, campaign management and delivery.
• With the UK&I marketing director, develop the marketing strategy for the UKI Business units in line with the company objectives
• Work with the UK&I marcom specialist to develop and execute tactical campaigns working across the full marketing mix in collaboration with BU leads, improving lead generation and measuring results
• Co-lead UK internal communications along with UKI HR and business strategy leads, oversee tactics implementation (management of UK & Irish Go IQ channels, development of tactics such as videos, articles and GM emails)
• Develop marketing collateral with clear and relevant messaging in collaboration with BU leads
• Work with the Regional and Global teams to maximise global and local campaigns
• Build relationships with relevant trade media editorial teams
• Manage the UKI marketing budget
• Lead and leverage relationships with a range of external suppliers
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant functions are kept informed of marketing objectives and activities
• Manage the UK&I social media strategy and oversee content plan implementation
• Oversee the monthly development of the UKI marcom monthly report
• Ensure all marketing campaigns adhere to global marketing policy and that direct report and colleagues are aware of and are compliant
Education skills and experience required
You should have similar marketing and communications experience within a global corporate matrix structured organisation , be familiar and comfortable with dealing with people at all levels .
Ideally we would like some one who is available to start mid August or early September .
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.