Tech/Systems Support Analyst
- Experience Level
- Entry level
Opportunity to join a project in a growing company, Oeiras, Lisbon.
• Is in charge of technical assistance services and provides a first line support service;
• Register the calls in the Help Desk Management tool according to the agreed procedures;
• Provide remote technical assistance to the customers in order to solve the problems related to the product use or a malfunctioning order;
• Answer customers’ calls, collect inquiries, analyze users’ requirements and provide telephone/email/network based support to the customers
• Report the customers’ problems to the relevant department, identifies and communicate the solution to the customer;
• Involve the company’s technical assistance resources for a customer service visit when a remote solution is not possible;
• Follow up the incidents until their resolution or their closing;
• Alert the Help Desk Supervisor or Help Desk Manager in case of issue;
• Update and complete the helpdesk knowledge database,
• Keep himself updated on the company products;
• Act as a reference for his colleagues;
• Share the information with the other team members and the management;
• Contribute to the integration of new colleagues (training, monitoring);
• Contribute to the improvement of the tools and procedures (reserved for the Senior Help Desk Operator);
• As required, assist or provide training for clients.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
Education & experience:
· College certificate or equivalent experience (12 years of studies);
· If possible, previous experience in Service Desk Operation;
· Knowledge of Pharma industry is a plus.
Skills & Competencies:
· Native speaker in Spanish or Fluent (written and spoken);
· English - Professional proficiency;
· Windows Operating System;
· Microsoft Office.
· Strong Communication Skills;
· Customer service experience;
· Problem solving skills;
· Ability to think logically;
· Ability to work under pressure;
· Team player;
· Ability to learn quickly;
· Methodical .
• If you're not a EU citizen you must have a resident visa or a permanent visa.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.