Senior Recruiter, Talent Acquisition EMEA
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. We are looking for an experienced recruiter to join our in-house Talent Acquisition team.
We are a fast paced and rapidly changing organisation, and our Talent Acquisition team play a key role in ensuring that we have the right people, in the right place, at the right time. In this role you will partner with senior stakeholders across our Scientific Services business unit in order to source candidates and drive the recruitment process.
Prior in-house or agency recruitment experience that includes exposure to global resourcing is essential as are exceptional communication and relationship building skills. Prior experience of hiring within Biostatistics and Statistical Programming a plus. A keen attention to detail and process is also required.
Source, select and hire qualified candidates to fill vacant positions using cost-effective techniques and in accordance with company policies, procedures and processes. Manage applicant flow to ensure availability of qualified candidates and compliance with diversity hiring goals
Write job postings to post and advertise positions
Review applications and conduct interviews to obtain information regarding applicant's work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements
With guidance, provide coaching and counseling to functional business leaders and line management to effectively support staffing goals
Meet with functional business leaders and executive management, as required, to discuss and establish staffing objectives and ensure they are achieved
Assist with training line management on recruiting, interviewing, and the selection process as required
Assist with managing projects related to legislation in the recruitment process within HR and across the business, HR systems, practices, procedures and compliance
Support a diverse workforce and comply with local and regional hiring guidelines and procedures, particularly for applicant tracking
Keep abreast of market trends and demands impacting the company’s ability to attract competitive candidates; coordinate with the compensation team on salary offer considerations and equity concerns
- • Extensive knowledge of legislation in the recruiting process
- • Strong attention to detail
- • Strong verbal and written communication skills
- • Excellent problem solving, judgment and decision making skills
- • Good ability to work in a matrix environment
- • Good presentation skills
- • Good influencing skills
- • Good coaching and counselling skills
- • Good understanding and awareness of the commercial environment and market trends
- • Good customer service skills
- • Very high degree of discretion and confidentiality
- • Ability to multi-task, prioritize and plan routine activities
- • Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.