Project Associate EDS
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
The Early Development Services (EDS) division of PRA is a global leader in providing early-phase clinical research and bio-analytical services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. With a reputation built on excellence, quality and professionalism, we work with leading pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, performing clinical research and bio-analytical trials on many of the most advanced experimental drugs and biological in development today. Employees of EDS are enthusiastic and dedicated and work in a dynamic informal organization
As a Project Associate in our EDS team, you will develop and maintain project management documents and tracking tools essential to all aspects of managing early-phase clinical trials across Europe. Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Project Manager and core study team to ensure that project deliverables are completed in accordance with contract and client expectations
- Facilitating project team and client meetings/teleconferences, e.g. scheduling, booking resources and preparing meeting materials, agendas and meeting minutes
- Facilitating internal and external system access for study participants
- Developing and maintaining project tracking tools and generating project status reports
- Generating and maintaining project specific documents, e.g. project specific training plan, organisational charts, contact lists, newsletters
- Managing site supplies/printed study materials and coordinating timely distribution to sites
- Coordinating project specific training setup and assignment of this to team members through internal systems
- Facilitating project team compliance, e.g. project specific training, CTMS and TMF compliance
- Assisting with TMF maintenance and ongoing Quality Control
- Managing logistics and document exchange between client sites and PRA or the client
- Experience in clinical research or demonstrable desire to develop a career in the industry.
- Administrative experience or a graduate level education.
- Strong IT skills, in particular MS Excel and the ability to take and type up accurate minutes.
- You will be a strong communicator and have the ability to multi task and work effectively under pressure in a professional environment.
- Fluency in English is required.