- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We currently have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Statistician to join the R&D team at a Medical Devices Centre based in Oxford. You will join a vibrant, friendly and diverse team and can expect to work across a varied range of projects and statistical techniques.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- You will be involved in end-to-end clinical trials for a small number of global projects that typically last from 4 to 18 months.
- From supporting protocol development to preparing publications, you will see the impact of your work as the team continues to support the launch and growth of their FreeStyle Libre Flash Glucose testing system in new markets, or for new patient populations.
- To provide key statistical support to the development of our pipeline products.
- Working with management and senior team members to analyse data and review past results to improve products and processes.
- Oversight of all statistical aspects of clinical trial support (protocol design through to manuscript publication).
- To collaborate with different people within the department and other areas of the business.
- You will have a BSc (or higher) in Statistics or Mathematics and a strong working knowledge of SAS.
- You want to make a difference for patients and healthcare professionals in their work, and who is looking for a varied, challenging and fast-paced workload.
- Ability to successfully contribute to, or manage, a small number of projects, and work with colleagues from a range of backgrounds to explain statistical concepts to them.
- Knowledge of statistical methods and data analysis for clinical research, you'll need to adaptable, have a keen eye for detail, excellent written and verbal communication abilities, and strong team-working skills.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.