Medical Advisor/Manager - Specialist Female Health - UK
- Experience Level
Medical Advisor/Manager - Specialist Female Health - West London
Our client is a European innovation-driven speciality pharmaceutical company with products distributed in more than 100 countries worldwide. The Women's Health Division is dedicated to the development and commercialisation of innovative drugs for women's reproductive medicine. The company is one of very few in the world to offer a comprehensive portfolio of products for gynaecological conditions.
They now seek a talented Medical Advisor/Manager who will work closely with the Medical Director to develop and implement the UK medical strategy. You will maintain the highest scientific and medical expertise with all diseases and products within their portfolio and be acknowledged internally and externally as an expert in these areas. Pivotal will be the medical leadership, insight and strategy you provide to all company activities, collaborating across internal functions.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute Medical Affairs activities and scientific projects in close collaboration with UK Medical Director.
- Develop and conduct medical education and communication activities
- Build and maintain strong strategic partnerships with key external stakeholders e.g. Key Opinion Leaders and Healthcare Professionals involved or interested in participating in clinical research activities.
- Plans and conducts Advisory Boards
- Work closely with other Medical Affairs Team members (Medical Scientific Liaison and Medical Information).
- Work collaboratively with Global Medical Affairs, Marketing, Market Access, Sales, Regulatory Affairs and Pharmacovigilance teams.
- GMC-registered physician or GPhC-registered pharmacist
- ABPI Final Medical Signatory
- Experience in HTA submissions desirable
- Excellent clinical and scientific understanding of women's health desirable
- Experience and a proven track-record in a relevant medical/scientific role
- Strategic mindset with a focus on collaboration and excellence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
In return the client will reward you very generously and for those that achieve will provide an excellent career opportunity.
To find out more please apply online or call CHASE 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 31737