Title - Clinical Research Nurse (Denmark)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
A large project has become available with a client who are supporting a Covid-19 clinical trial! There is a requirement for ‘Registered Nurses’ who are able to work part-time (at least 1 day per week) and can travel to patients homes to take blood.
- Centrifuge experience?
- Phlebotomy experience?
- Home care experience?
- Experience as a Research nurse (if any)?
- Ability to correct a data mistake in line with GCP guidelines?
- Ability to balance a centrifuge?
- Knowledge of the Alcoa Principles?
- Knowledge of what should be written on an ECG?
- Knowledge of what should be watched for when taking bloods?
- Knowledge of how to write the date specifically for the above activities?
6-12month contract – candidates are required to be able to commit to at least 1 day per week. The role can be done in conjunction with another job.
Attractive hourly rate
Field based - Copenhagen Denmark.
ABOUT PLANET PHARMA
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its headquarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone on +44 (0) 20 3928 8388 or e-mail on email@example.com
- If this role is not suitable for you, please let us know if you can refer anyone – any recommendations are much appreciated! Planet Pharma offers a competitive referral scheme so you will be rewarded for your help!
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Hourly Rates Part Time Contract jobs in Denmark
- Clinical Research Nurse Hourly Rates Part Time Contract jobs in Denmark
- Clinical Services Hourly Rates Part Time Contract jobs in Denmark
- Healthcare Hourly Rates Part Time Contract jobs in Denmark
- Nurse Hourly Rates Part Time Contract jobs in Denmark