Senior Data Manager
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Data Manager – UK
AL Solutions are searching for one more Data Manager to join our international client. They are a med-size CRO that are experiencing strong and steady growth within Data Management. We are looking for a Data Manager, in the UK, with the opportunity to work fully remotely.
This organisation has experienced steady growth and is continuing to grow at this pace. They pride themselves in providing excellent training and the ability to involve their staff in varied and exciting projects. You will have the opportunity to work in-depth on few studies, as opposed to “touching the surface” on lots of studies.
They are a flexible company that can offer you training, development and responsibilities in various different areas for you to enhance your skillset.
Data Manager Responsibilities
- Handle the timelines, deliverables and budgets for your study
- Oversee all data review activities
- Lead and drive all DM communication and act as the POC for various sponsors
- Liaise with colleagues across the company to achieve cohesive and coordinated services to clients
- Support regulatory and sponsor audits
- Implement and develop Data Management processes and methods
Senior Data Manager Requirements:
- Strong working experience as a Clinical Data Manager within a CRO/Pharma environment
- Experience leading studies within a clinical environment (I-III ideally)
- Strong CDISC understanding and knowledge
- Experience handling timelines, deliverables, and budgets
If you are interested in applying, please do so below.
If this job doesn’t quite interest you, we may have other opportunities that are more relevant. So please visit our website – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out via:
Tel - +44 (0) 203 778 0915