Senior Director, Clinical Science
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
A small biotech with an interesting story, incredible technology and unrivalled working environment are on the lookout for the Ophthalmology Clinical Scientists looking for a leadership role!
- Lead development of clinical study designs
- Lead development of essential documents (incl. protocol, IB, study reports etc.)
- Ensure development of (interim) statistical analysis plan/process
- Support translational activities: interpret preclinical data and apply to clinical program (incl. clinical design development/ clinical monitoring etc.)
- Support in ongoing medical review and interpretation of clinical data
- Validation of new endpoints
- Liaise with collaborators, external experts etc. to accumulate clinical and scientific knowledge necessary to support the clinical development plans
- Coordinate advisory boards on matters related to clinical development
- Maintain knowledge of therapeutic area and current medical practice
- Collaborate in CRO selection and feasibility assessments
- MSc, MD or PhD with >5 years experience in clinical development
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, presentation, and written (English is a must, Dutch is a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional environment
- Knowledge of clinical trial design, basic statistics, and data review tools
- Strong data review and interpretation skills
- Experience in protocol design and development, study report preparation, Investigator´s Brochure preparation, and preparation and review of other study related documents
- Full understanding GCP and ICH Guidelines
- Aptitude for teaching
- Strategic, able to promptly identify issues and proactively propose solutions
- Able to work with remote colleague
- As part of a small team, you will be able to deal with the challenge of providing an exceptional and timely service.
Preferably based in The Netherlands or UK but open to any other EU location
ABOUT PLANET PHARMA
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Please click ‘apply’ or contact Sam Chapple at Planet Pharma for more information:
T: +44(0)203 868 8607