Associate Director, Statistics
- Experience Level
We are currently seeking an Associate Director of Statistics to join one of the largest specialist data focused contract research companies, supporting human clinical trials developing new life saving drugs. This is a full-time Permanent and can be remote or office based.
The role will involve:
- Responsible for the management and oversight of the Statistics function to ensure that timely, reliable and appropriately processed statistical evaluations are produced according to UK Clinical Trial expectations, Good Clinical Process, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and client specific instructions.
- Be the primary contact for all statistical study or projects internally and externally.
- Serve as Statistics subject matter expert including acting as an advisor to the clinical research scientists engaged in the scientific aspects of the clinical development of the study/ project and providing statistical programming support to the organisations clinical scientists engaged in the study/ projects.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of policies, SOPs and company documents
- Ensuring knowledge transfer at the completion of the project
Required candidate experience:
- Master’s Degree in Statistics
- Previous Pharma or Clinical Research/ Trials experience
- Proficient in ICH/GCP guidelines, related statistical guidelines and knowledge of other regulatory guidelines relating to statistics
- Strong statistical programming skills (SAS®)