IT Security Engineer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Reporting to the IT Security Director, the Security Engineer will be responsible for performing functions required to support day-to-day IT security operations and engineering, supporting and maintain information security infrastructure, assessing and implementing new security solutions, and coordinating investigation and report of security incidents globally.
- Experienced IT / Cyber Security Engineer with a focus on infrastructure and associated systems
- Will have experience in Linux Security
- Proven hands on experience executing Architectural Security Plans into technical solutions including Low level Design
- Strong knowledge in technical migration planning
- In depth understanding of security technologies e.g. next gen antivirus, vulnerability scanning, Logging and Monitoring, IDS/IPS, IPSec VPNs, load balancer, web application firewall, DoS/DDoS, Network Access Control (NAC), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB), etc and their relevant tools. Knowledge of standard reference architecture is must.