Principal Clinical Systems Developer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
At PRA, we know that our people are our greatest strength, so we work hard to hire the very best.
If you join our team, you can expected to be challenged, rewarded and nurtured.
We have a dynamic and loyal workforce, a culture that values individuality and innovation and an ongoing commitment to employee growth and development. The result? A dynamic and loyal workforce who take pride in the their work on clinical development which changes lives.
The Principal Clinical System Developer will be part of a team at the cutting edge of clinical trial management, successfully leveraging the power of technology and data to increase the speed of research and bring lifesaving drugs and treatments to market faster. Utilizing C and C# programming experience, the Senior Clinical System Developer manages complex development related questions, debugs custom function programs and provides subject matter expertise in Rave Safety Gateway, develops dynamic programming and custom programs for clients.
- 5 years of relevant experience, including experience programming in C and C#
- Read, write and speak fluent English; fluent in host country language required
- 3 years working in a pharmaceutical or CRO environment with at least 2 years working directly with clinical data management systems.
- Programming experience in Rave clinical data management
- Experience with Rave Safety Gateway
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.