Site Contracts Manager
- Experience Level
PRA and our employees have won numerous awards and accolades in the CRO industry and 2020 hasn’t been any different with gold winners in the Project Manager and Clinical Research Team of the Year at the Pharma Times awards!
We have won multiple awards across Europe, The America’s and Asia Pacific including BioPharma Asia/Phar-East Best CRO, Pharma Times Clinical Company of The Year and special recognition at the Vaccine Industry Excellent Awards.
PRA is looking for an experienced Site Contracts Manager in the UK. The Site Contracts Manager is responsible for preparing, negotiating, and finalising agreements and budgets related to clinical trials. Provide support to the clinical team in the pricing, planning, execution, issue resolution and management related to site/investigator budgets and contracts.
- Prepare, negotiate, and finalise clinical trial agreements and ancillary agreements for company sponsored and/or investigator initiated studies through direct negotiation with Clinical Trial Sites. Responsible for delivery against established targets/measurements.
- Provide support for negotiations in confidentiality agreements, informed consent forms and other ancillary contract documents as required.
- Manage CRO with respect to the global site contracting process to ensure adherence to timelines/targets.
- Participate in discussions related to the development of site/investigator budgets aligned with fair market value.
- Determine need for contract amendments and manage the contract amendment lifecycle.
- Provide support to review, authorize and/or understand aspects of site payments.
- Assist clinical operations or clinical team in ensuring that investigator grants comply with
A skilled contracts analyst with experience of contract negotiation in the pharmaceutical industry. You will be able to demonstrate solid communication and independent working styles and problem solving abilities. You should demonstrate innovative spirit and strong interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in appropriate scientific or business disciplines
- Must have a working knowledge of clinical development
- Familiarity with healthcare compliance and other relevant guidance (HIPAA, FCPA, Safe Harbor, etc.)
- Travel to the Reading office once/twice per week
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.