Senior Proposal Developer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Coordinate and manage the contracts, proposals and other designated processes for assigned customers to efficiently produce accurate and timely information.;
- Manage the day-to-day proposal and other designated processes for large complex contracts.
- Act as regional expert on proposals and / or other designated processes and key interface for assigned customers, ensuring consistency in approach, metrics and format.
- Manage project requirements, identify discrepancies and interact with customers to resolve issues.
- Develop and implement processes with a primary focus on increasing customer satisfaction and by creating efficiencies while maintaining consistency among all teams.
- Provide direction and strategy on projects and initiatives with minimal oversight.
- Maintain a focus and actively work towards attainment of all corporate goals (including but not limited to revenue, sales, and employee retention) and implement strategies to achieve those goals.
- Support with development and negotiation of MSA.
- Develop in depth understanding of, and be compliant to all processes and policies relating to the development of contracts and proposals.
- Act as primary internal customer interface, responsible for developing key relationships.
- May participate in bid defense, customer meetings and on task forces as required.
- Provide advice, support and guidance as needed and serve as a mentor to colleagues.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Science, Business Management or related field and 5 - 7 years experience in Contracts or Proposals or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.;
- Knowledge of CRO Industry.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and understanding of costing models.
- Excellent knowledge of contract, proposals and budget processes and ability to interpret budgets and protocols.
- Possess strong analytical skills and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and customers.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.