Senior Scientific Director – Clinical Development – Ophthalmology
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
We are recruiting for a Senior Director of Clinical Science for an established clinical stage biotechnology company in Europe. The position is Homebased. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Clinical Scientist to step into a fantastic organisation and be aligned to a specific late-stage program through to filing to the authorities working alongside the CSO.
- Responsible for a specific program to be the clinical science lead on the program throughout to filing to the authorities.
- Lead development of clinical study designs and essential documents
- Ensure development of statistical analysis plan and process
- Support late-stage clinical development planning
- Medical review and interpretation of clinical data
- Liaise with collaborators and external experts
- Coordination of advisory boards relating to clinical development
- Collaboration in CRO selection and feasibility assessment
- PHD or Pharmacy degree ideal. Open to Masters and Bachelors profiles as well.
- Approximately 10 years experience in clinical science roles
- FDA and EMA filing would be ideal, submission experience is required.
- Experience in Phase II/III. Phase 3 is essential.
- Experience in Ophthalmology, rare disease or orphan drugs
- Study and protocol design experience
Following your application Simon Trebilcock, a specialist Scientific Recruiter with over 7 years’ experience recruiting in the field will discuss the opportunity with you in detail. He will be more than happy to answer any questions relating to the pharmaceutical industry and the potential for your career growth. The conversation can also progress further to discussing other opportunities which are also available right now or will be imminently becoming available.
This position has been highly popular, and it is likely that it will close prematurely. We recommend applying as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Please click ‘apply’ or contact Simon Trebilcock for any further information
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone - +44 (0)203 928 6632.
About Planet Pharma
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.