Senior Medical Writer - International Agency
- Experience Level
This position will suit an ambitious, enthusiastic and skilled medical writer with a proven ability in a medical communications agency for leading a scientifically focused project team.
My client, a top global agency provides an innovative and strategic approach in creating top rate communication solutions. They are passionate for simply and effectively commanding and communicating highly complex concepts across an impressive range of therapeutic areas that make a difference.
You will be a part of a vibrant and sociable team environment, given targeted training to utilise your full potential, supplemented by an excellent benefits package. This includes a competitive base salary, generous pension and private health insurance, as well as a car allowance, company bonus, and lots more perks to take care of your wellbeing, including free gym membership.
- Lead the delivery of multiple projects or programs of work
- Apply knowledge and understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
- Build influential relationships through the application of strategic thinking
- Proven scientific project leadership in a medical communications agency environment
- Strong financial acumen
- High level of drive, motivation and initiative
- Proven experience in the development/mentoring/coaching of junior colleagues
- Extensive knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, particularly medical affairs
- Wide-ranging therapeutic area knowledge
- Strong leader
- Client focus
- Effective team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Close attention to detail
- Strategic thinking
Degree (science, preferably life science); PhD or MSc (desirable)
Interested? Apply now!
Apply for Senior Medical Writer - International Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly