Senior Medical Writer - International Agency
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
My client, a renowned medical communications agency provide an exciting and dynamic work environment and take pride in producing projects of highest quality across all aspects of medical communications are now seeking a talented Senior Medical Writer to join their team.
Senior Medical Writers are responsible for writing high-quality, medically accurate documents in print or electronic format, for a wide range of publication planning programmes, addressing different target audiences. The Medical Writers provide the highest standard of scientific messaging, language, and style, ensuring all documents are well organized, consistent, and in compliance with applicable style guides. With a good understanding of a broad range of publication planning projects, the Medical Writers can rapidly assimilate new therapeutic area/product knowledge.
Essential requirements are:
- A superb command of the English language
- Life science academic education, and a PhD
- At least 2 years’ professional medical writing experience in a medical communications agency, scientific or medical publishing company, or equivalent
- Experience in electronic publishing and multimedia
- Excellent broad-ranging writing skills
- The ability to run multiple parallel projects and review all editorial items for style, accuracy, data interpretation, and adherence to clients’ brief and strategy
A great work environment with a diverse international culture
Talent is valued and many opportunities for growth and career development.
Be a part of the largest healthcare marketing and communications group in the world
Competitive benefits package
Interested? Apply now!
Apply for Senior Medical Writer - International Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly