MES Engineer - Recipe Author (Syncade)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Zenith Technologies, a Cognizant Company transforms Life Sciences manufacturing focusing on delivering speed to value now. We provide scalable Information Technologies (IT) & Operational Technologies (OT) end-to-end smart factory solutions, from conception, through maintenance and completion, across the entire manufacturing lifecycle.
An ideal candidate will be responsible for the development and delivery of MES Recipes (Syncade). The successful applicant will participate in the development and implementation of the MES Solution and will support the delivery of a robust, compliant and cost effective MES solution in line with agreed timelines for these key capital projects.
- Assist the Business User in defining the process.
- Gather and documents the requirements, via authoring the EBR Recipe Functional Specifications.
- Performs MES recipe authoring activities to ensure appropriate MES. content/development and changes to meet the facility goals of High Product Quality and Lean Manufacturing.
- Actively participate in the creation of project deliverables such as design documents, configuration, installation and validation activities as required by the project.
- Actively participates in the testing and computer system validation of the MES Recipes and related configuration as required.
- Responsible to develop MES recipes to design standards under the direction of the MES project manager and MES Leads.
- Actively participate in the validation script creation and testing required for each MES recipe to meet site business requirements and specifications.
- BS in Computer or Engineering/Sciences related discipline.
- Experience and strong exposure to MES Emerson Syncade technology, including. automated data collection, automation (DeltaV), workflow, database application, weigh and dispense and interfacing to ERP.
- Experience of Syncade eBR/MBR design.
- Strong knowledge of business processes used within the Pharma/Lifesciences industry.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the biotech\pharma environment delivering MES design.
- Strong understanding of production processes used in a drug substance - Upstream/Downstream processes.
- Ability to constructively challenge, defend and present technical aspects of system design.
- Experience in Databases, SQL, VB desirable.
Please click apply now!