MES Engineer (Werum)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Zenith Technologies are currently looking to hire MES MBR Designers (Werum PAS-X) to join our Core MES team, positions are base in the DACH region.
- Create & maintain MES master data.
- Contribute to configuration settings definition (Core & site) and application to the system.
- Design (process-mapping and transition) GMBRs/MBRs
- Create & maintain GMBRs/MBRs in the system
- Create PVLs in the system
- Design (status-diagram mapping and transition) ESPs and status diagrams
- Create & maintain ESPs and status diagrams in the system.
- Create & maintain PVLs and PMBRs.
- Contribute to MINT test case creation & test execution.
- Contribute to SAT, UAT and OQ test case creation & test execution.
- Create test case and execute MBR verification.
- Suitability degree qualified engineer with at least 3 years’ experience of Werum PAS-X in a pharmaceutical/biopharmaceutical environment (candidates with experience in other MES platforms will also be considered)
- SME for all matters related to MBR design and master data strategy. This will include activities such as developing a standardized approach to MBR design and master data that can be used on all sites, setting up a centralized library of re-usable MBR elements, MBR and master data management activities for the agreed core environments.
- Process modelling experience in the MES context.
- Knowledge of MES integration with ERPs and automation systems
- Experience of developing master batch records (MBRs) to reflect the manufacturing process and master recipes.
- Experience of weigh & dispense functionality, EBR functionality, e-log books etc.
- Experience and ability to work in a team environment liaising with company stakeholders from various business departments.