- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Zenith Technologies, now a Cognizant Company is a world leader in delivering digital transformation solutions to Life Sciences. Through our knowledge and expertise in Automation, MES & Digital, we deliver stable manufacturing systems that are optimised to improve operational efficiencies, whilst maintaining compliance. Our specialist engineering teams have the aptitude to deliver and support Pharma 4.0 architectures and solutions covering all IT, OT and IoT applications, infrastructures and services. Operating across 5 continents and with over 850 skilled employees, Zenith partners with the leading Life Sciences companies globally to provide performance improvements, reduced costs and improve time to market.
Zenith Technologies are currently looking to hire an OEM Engineer to join our client site in Cork, Ireland. The successful OEM Engineer shall be responsible for supporting Operations on the client site. He/she will be involved in the coordination of activities in OEM systems and writing SDLC documentation, protocols and implementation of configuration recipe changes in PLCs.
- Coordination of activities in OEM systems
- Writing SDLC documentation, protocols and implementation of configuration recipe changes
- Access control to Automation Systems
- Creation and tracking of change control requests
- Engage with Production team to support design and improvement OEM configuration
- Degree level qualification in science or engineering, or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment
- Good PLC experience - Siemens (Allen Bradley a plus)
- Experience in clean facilities
- Experience with filling lines is desirable
- Experience in GMP facilities – Pharmaceutical
- Strong GDP experience