Automation Project Manager - Switzerland
- Experience Level
Zenith are looking to hire an Automation Project Manager for a project in Switzerland. The DCS system onsite is Siemens PCS7 and the MES is Siemens Ops Center.
The selected Candidate will be involved in the commissioning, troubleshooting and change control for this particular project. The successful candidate would be required to have a minimum of 2/3 years’ Lead/PM experience.
This role is initially 12 months in duration with the potential of being a longer-term role. This role offers an excellent opportunity to grow within Zenith Technologies.
- Proven experience as an Automation PM role in a Pharma/Biotech environment
- Experience designing, implementing and supporting automation solutions for clients in the Pharmaceutical and/or Biotechnology industries
- Good knowledge of GAMP lifecycle and quality management processes employed in the pharmaceutical sector
- Leadership abilities, works well in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter who can get the job done despite obstacles
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Chemical, Electrical or Bio-Process Engineering, or related field
More searches like this
- Manufacturing £550 - £700 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Switzerland
- Engineering £550 - £700 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Switzerland
- Project Management £550 - £700 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Switzerland
- Manufacturing Project Management £550 - £700 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Switzerland