- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We have an immediate requirement for BMS Engineer to work with our global biotech client based in Carlow. BMS Engineer will work closely with Automation and IT teams and will be responsible for management of Building management systems on site.
- Develop and/or review SDLC deliverables including but not limited to:
- Requirements Specifications
- Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Functional Specification
- Design Specification
- Code Review
- Test specification/test script
- Work closely with vendors to ensure deliverables meet project requirements.
- Work closely with the QAIT function and ensure their requirements are met in all deliverables.
- Participate in Hardware and Software FATs and SATs.
- Provide input to the development of project schedules and document trackers.
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
- Liaise with stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Relevant Computer Science or Engineering degree or equivalent
- Strong experience in one or all of the following systems: Siemens Desigo CC/Insight, Xworks and PX controllers. Utility systems experience would be an advantage on Chilled water, Hot water and steam generation systems.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Technical proficiency on controls systems including familiarity with control panels, networking, panel/field wiring and PLC control systems
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
Apply for BMS Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly