Senior DeltaV Engineer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Zenith Technologies, now a Cognizant Company is a world leader in delivering digital transformation solutions to Life Sciences. Through our knowledge and expertise in Automation, MES & Digital, we deliver stable manufacturing systems that are optimised to improve operational efficiencies, whilst maintaining compliance. Our specialist engineering teams have the aptitude to deliver and support Pharma 4.0 architectures and solutions covering all IT, OT and IoT applications, infrastructures and services. Operating across 5 continents and with over 850 skilled employees, Zenith partners with the leading Life Sciences companies globally to provide performance improvements, reduced costs and improve time to market.
About the role:
Zenith Technologies are currently looking to hire Senior Automation Engineer (DeltaV DCS), who will be responsible for delivery of DeltaV systems on site of our biotech client in Dublin West. The successful candidate will participate in the development and implementation of Automation solutions in line with S88 standards for the plant.
- Develop and/or review System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverables, compliant with the site’s standards.
- Work with DeltaV vendor in development of systems architecture, specifications, controls strategies, sequence of operations through all design stages
- Work closely with the QAIT function to ensure compliance with Quality standards.
- Participate in Hardware and Software FATs and SATs.
- Provide input to the development of project schedules and document trackers.
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
- Liaise with stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Required to comply with Global Policies, Procedures and Guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute current Good manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, ideally in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in the commissioning of DeltaV site at a GMP manufacturing site.
- Technical proficiency on controls systems including familiarity with control panels, networking, panel/field wiring and PLC control systems.
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in the use of the following Microsoft tools: Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
Apply for Senior DeltaV Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly