Automation Engineer (OEM)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
About the role:
Zenith Technologies is looking to hire Project Automation Engineer (OEM) to be based on site of our biopharmaceutical client in Carlow. The engineer will work on introduction and integration of new system.
Contract length: Minimum 12 months.
- Develop and/or review SDLC deliverables such as: Requirement Specification, Requirements Traceability Matrix, Functional Specification, Design Specification, Code Review, Test Specification/Test Script
- Participate in Hardware and Software FATs and SATs.
- Work closely with vendors of OEM equipment to ensure deliverables meet project requirements, including the interfacing of new OEM equipment with existing site systems, incl. MES, DCS and Pi Historian.
- Provide input to the development of project schedules and document trackers.
- Participate in, and support, relevant project meetings.
- Participate and support data mapping of new system to ensure end to end data flow requirements
- Liaise with stakeholders on the overall project to ensure clear communication between all parties.
- Third level degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences
- Experience in working within pharmaceutical industry
- Strong experience in one or all of the following systems: Siemens PLCs, HMIs and Historian Software.
- Siemens PLC experience (S7) is a must
- Previous experience with IQ, OQ and project documentation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
*Further details on role available to short listed candidates
**Shortlisted applicants who fit the requirements outlined above will be contacted for screen call before being presented to Engineering Management and / or client for technical consideration
Apply for Automation Engineer (OEM)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly