IT Infrastructure (Automation Systems) Engineer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Zenith Technologies are currently looking to hire Automation Infrastructure Engineer to join our client’s large scale biologics manufacturing facility in Dublin.
The Automation Infrastructure Engineer shall be responsible, as part of the client team, for the development and delivery of the IT Infrastructure to support the Manufacturing (OEM, MCS, MES etc.) Systems to enable the start-up, commissioning and qualification of our client’s Bulk Drug Substance manufacturing facility.
- The Engineer will contribute to the definition of the technical strategy for execution of the Automation IT Infrastructure & VPE integration (domain control and networking)
- The Engineer will ensure technical alignment between the A&E, IT Infrastructure & VPE contractors and vendors and Automation Team in the Automation project by defining, describing and communicating design and build and installation standards and participate in design reviews, model reviews, etc., and to input on technical elements of the design.
- The Engineer will also be responsible for reviewing contractors and vendors work during design, construction and validation.
- The Engineer will also co-ordinate the design, development, installation and qualification of the IT Infrastructure & to ensure alignment with the project schedule to enable equipment FAT’s, on-site SAT’s, commissioning and validation of the process systems to meet the overall project schedule.
- Ensures the right technical prioritization in the project.
- Works closely together with the IT Department, Automation Engineers and Contactors & Vendors to ensure the defined standards are followed consistently in the project and are used as intended.
- Define and implement procedures required for the successful implementation of automation systems and to ensure the smooth transition of the manufacturing systems to site sustaining activities
- Degree level qualification in computer science, business information systems, automation engineering or equivalent.
- Experience Administration of Microsoft Windows Sever 2012 R2 and 2016
- Good understanding of networking (VLAN, Switches, Routing)
- Experience with Active Directory infrastructure and administration.
- Experience with Windows Remote Desktop Services
- Experience administration of MES systems (Syncade)
- Experience with SQL Server 2012
- Experience with VMWare 5.x/6.x
- Experience with Thin Client Software solutions
- 5 years’ experience Administration of DeltaV Batch Executive, Continuous Historian, Batch Historian, Asset Management
- Experience in Cyber Security , Digital Immunity
- Experience in Acronis software (Backup and Disaster Recovery)
- 5 years’ experience Administration of DeltaV
Emerson training courses7027 – DeltaV Administration
- 5 years’ experience Administration of HyperV Clusters and DeltaV Virtual Studio
Emerson training courses 7029 – Virtual Studio Administration
- Thorough knowledge of Pharmaceutical Industry Regulations (cGMP/cGLP, OSHA, EPA/EQB) is required
- Experience in the preparation of method statements, safe plans of action and work permits
- Understanding of documentation, such as Hardware Design, Network Design, FAT and SAT documentation
- Knowledge of cGMP particularly as it applies to biologics manufacturing and automated systems
- Ability to keep work pace and meet deadlines. Good organizing and planning skills
- Strong communication skills
- Problem solver with a focus on achievement of overall project goals
- Proven success working well in a team environment with flexibility to react to changing business needs
- Ability to anticipate, evaluate and resolve multiple, simultaneous project issues, delays and problems by utilising technical, project management, and business expertise
- Ability to work independently and remotely with minimum direct supervision
- Strong Critical thinking skills