- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
8 month contract
Up to 230 a day
start date asap
Key Skills: SQL, Advanced Excel knowledge, VBA, Python
- Own the development and maintenance of new and existing artifacts focused on analysis of requirements, metrics, and reporting dashboards.
- Partner with operations/business teams to consult, develop and implement KPIs, automated reporting/process solutions, and process improvements to meet business needs.
- Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
- Prepare and deliver business requirements reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks.
- Design, develop and maintain scaled, automated, user-friendly systems, reports, dashboards, etc. that will support our business needs.
- Work with the Softlines Private Brands (SPB) Catalog Excellence team to capture new requirements to expand functionalities of the Watson tool to operationalize the SPB catalog defects remediation process run by RBS consuming the output data from Sherlock.
- Identify and deliver continuous improvements to the Watson tool to:
(1) generate accurate data to correct catalog defects across EU, US and JP (and new additional marketplaces when launched),
(2) Simplify and automate operations for RBS to remove repetitive and non-value-added operations;
(3) Establish a clear and simple tool and workflow for the SPB product owners (Business Managers and Product Developers) to provide their contributions to remediate catalog defects.
- Provide continuous training on new and established functionalities and ongoing support to the RBS team owning the SPB catalog defects remediation process.
- Provide continuous KTLO for the new and established functionalities built in the Watson tool including training and ongoing support to the RBS team owning the SPB catalog defects remediation process to drive adoption and remove roadblocks during daily operations.
- BA/BS in Business, Computer Science, Finance or related field
- 3+Relevant work experience in a role requiring application of analytic skills in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analyst role
- 3+ years of experienced developing requirements and creating requirements documents and process flows
- Ability and interest in working in a fast-paced, ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
- Highly proficiency in MS-Excel and good knowledge of VBA and Python
- Advanced knowledge SQL/MySQL
- Highly proficiency in MS-Excel and VBA and Python
- Advanced technical degree (MS)
- Advanced ability to draw insights from analysis supported by data and clearly communicate them to the stakeholders and senior management as required
- Be self-driven, and show ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete data
Please apply or send your CV to email@example.com