Clinical Project Manager
- Experience Level
Digital Project Manager (Europe) - REMOTE - Decentralized clinical trial platform
- Western Europe
- Employees can work remotely
To be successful in this role you will have been a Clinical Project Manager within a CRO organisation for the past 3 years. Decentralized clinical trial platform
Our client provides an end-to-end, cloud-based platform with a flexible suite of tools that allows patients, healthcare providers, clinical research organizations and pharmaceutical sponsors to work together as a team in clinical trials. Our solutions enable more efficient clinical research, more effective healthcare delivery, and more accurate precision and predictive medicine. Our target audiences are patients, providers, principal investigators, and innovators who work in healthcare and life sciences.
- Responsible for managing complex clinical trial study projects and high visibility clients, with the goal of delivering the highest quality software & services with on-time delivery
- Effectively manage all aspects of client digital clinical trial projects inclusive of scope, timelines & budget
- Lead regular client project meetings and effectively communicate & manage project plans, scope, project risks, mitigation strategies and contingency plans to ensure transparency throughout the delivery process.
- In collaboration with internal and client teams, effectively lead the design, configuration, implementation, execution and close out of client projects.
- Lead the gathering and definition of project requirements and ensure associated documentation is complete and accurate and effectively managed through the project life cycle.
- Help customers plan and identify the best ways to utilize the software
- Share knowledge, experience, and information about the industry to other team members
- Educate customers on the capabilities of the software
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership
- Excellent communicators both orally and in writing
- Strong project management skills
- Prior track record working leading project implementations and product configurations for client accounts on this level
- Knowledge of customer service practices
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Experience creating and managing project plans
Advanced Clinical is a global clinical development organization that provides CRO, FSP, Quality & Validation, and Strategic Resourcing services for biopharmaceutical and medical device organizations. Our mission is to deliver a better clinical experience for our clients. With global experience in over 50 countries, we are committed to improving all lives touched by clinical research. We understand the complex nature of the clinical research industry and approach each opportunity with compassion. Together, we answer the hopes of patients and healthcare professionals with industry-leading services in global life-sciences. A
As part of the Advanced Group family of companies, Advanced Clinical employees provide the support, structure, and professional background and experience for better clinical trials and research. They are the foundation of our energetic and collaborative environment, where constant learning and service to others take top priority. We seek dynamic, hard-working team members who are inspired to work amongst diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
From our altruistic mission to outstanding career development opportunities, there’s no better place to grow your career than Advanced Clinical.