Medical Science Liaison Austria - International, Onco-Hematology, Biotech
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We have an opportunity to join our team as Medical Science Liaison (MSL) International to pre-launch an important radio-immuno-therapy molecule to treat 3rd line refractory Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma (NHL) patients who are desperately searching for novel medications.
This is an international MSL opening to work with a start-up Biotech via Amplity Health on a permanent, home base plus travel basis in Austria. The territory includes Austria, Turkey, Poland, Czech. Rep., Hungary, Croatia, Israel, S. Korea, Rep. Ireland and Spain.
Our client currently has a ph.2 clinical trials across Europe, you would work with the global MSL team to manage your international territory and build relationship with Investigators and KOLs.
- At least 2 years of Medical Science Liaison (MSL) experience OR over 6 years of Clinical Research / Clinical Development experience
- Life Science Master’s or Doctorate degree
- Onco-Hematology, Oncology or Immunology experience is nice to have
- Willing to travel internationally
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent German and English
We hope the role will be of interest to you, please feel free to apply via this website to discuss any questions you may have. I am also available to message on LinkedIn regarding the role.
Project Manager Talent Acquisition
T: +49 176 241 718 88