Principal Medical Writer - Portugal
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Principal Medical Writer – Portugal
AL Solutions are searching for an experienced Principal Medical Writer specifically those with regulatory experience to join a mid-size CRO based. Due to company expansion, my client now has an entity in Portugal and are looking for an experienced Medical Writer to join their team. My client focuses purely on Medical writing and consultancy and is a company who welcome diversity and personal development for all their employees. This is a full-time remote position with the opportunity to progress further in their career. My client offers a fantastic work-life balance and a competitive salary.
The ideal candidate will have a Masters/Bachelor’s degree in either the life sciences or pharmacy, fluent written and spoken English skills, extreme attention to detail and the ability to remain composed under strict deadlines. This is a full-time remote position based in Portugal. You would be expected to have excellent interpersonal, negotiation, verbal, written communication skills, competent working in a matrix environment and values the importance of teamwork, possess team leadership skills and cross-cultural sensitivity.
- 8+ years of medical writing experience
- A track record of coordinating meetings, scheduling projects liaising directly with clients or authors.
- Proficient use of MS Word
- Excellent English writing and language skills
- Scientific background essential; writing experience includes multiple clinical documents: study reports, study protocols, or CTD documents or similar
- Been a lead writer on at least of the 3 following: Clinical Study Protocols, Investigator Brochures, scientific publications, PSUR or DSUR and CTD format
- A track record of training/supervising junior writers
- Experience liaising between clients and authors
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out to us via:
Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0909