Facilitator - MedTech Collaboration
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
BioPhorum’s mission is to create environments where the global biopharmaceutical industry can collaborate and accelerate its rate of progress, for the benefit of all.
Ranked as one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies by the Financial Times for 2020, and included in the 2019 Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100, BioPhorum continues to go from strength to strength.
In these very challenging times, our established 'virtual' working model makes us agile and resilient, and has enabled us to expand the support for our members at this crucial time, helping them navigate global challenges via a collaboration platform they trust and value.
With our track record of successfully orchestrating and accelerating change in the biopharmaceutical industry, BioPhorum is extending its unique collaboration model into the Medical Technologies space.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a newly launched industry collaboration focused on combination product development. Areas of interest include regulatory compliance, drug device co-development, device design, digital/ connected devices and supply chain
Our Medtech workstream Facilitator will enable subject matter experts from the MedTech sector to collaborate, share best practice, solve mutual challenges and develop the guidance the industry needs to move its operations forward.
Who are we looking for?
This role is ideally suited to an experienced project or change manager who values working in an industry leading, high impact role. Our Facilitator will plan and co-ordinate workstream activity, facilitating the collaboration process to deliver measurable value for members. A background in combination product/ drug delivery systems development, regulation or supply would be highly preferable.
We are looking for someone to join us on a full-time, employed basis and our role will suit someone who meets the following criteria:
- Experienced leader or management consultant from within Medical Devices/Technologies sector, ideally with experience of combination products
- Outstanding Facilitation skills; able to synthesise and draw conclusions with a culturally diverse audience in virtual and face-to-face meetings
- Strong Project/Programme Management, coordination and meeting management skills; problem identification and resolution
- Decisive, impactful communicator and highly effective listening skills; able to exhibit discernment whilst engaging in confidential conversations.
- Able to focus and balance vision, challenge and support with client teams; able to navigate through complex matrix organisations
- Experienced in the demonstration of excellence in the delivery of outstanding customer value
- Empathetic and respectful of clients’ challenges
- Well-rounded personality with a balance of high IQ and EQ; a strong team player
- Resilient, resourceful and able to work independently; takes full accountability for personal delivery
- Self-confident, assertive and self-motivated
- Planned and organised; able to multi task and prioritise
- Highly effective user of systems and IT tools
These are full time, home-based roles, with plenty of intellectual challenge and stretch built-in, so if you are motivated by this and attracted by the opportunity to re-balance work and home life, please get in touch.
More searches like this
- Manufacturing £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Process £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Project Management £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom
- Manufacturing Project Management £40,000 - £59,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United Kingdom