Senior Clinical Project Manager
- Experience Level
AL Solutions have partnered with a full-service contract research organisation that are actively looking for a Senior Clinical Project Manager to join their team in Europe. This position can be worked entirely remotely across Europe.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Leading the project team
- Accountability for achieving study delivery milestone
- Manage vendor selection to assist with clinical trial activities
- Develop and maintain key strategic relationships
- Review internal clinical trial documentation in line with compliance expectations
- Oversight of quality standards
- Manages the study budget, including monthly invoicing
- Develop written procedures for trial processes.
- Ensures the Trial Master File is kept up to date and inspection ready
- Serves as the primary point of communication between the sponsor and project team
Key experience required:
- Bachelor's Degree in life science
- Experience overseeing multiple clinical trials
- Previous Project Management experience within a CRO setting.
- Efficient time management
- Strong communication skills
If this job does not quite interest you, we may have other opportunities that are more relevant. So please visit our website – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out via:
+44203 778 0909