Senior HR Advisor
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Senior HR Advisor
FTC up to 12 months
Exciting opportunity to work for our International pharmaceutical client, who is looking for an experienced Senior HR Advisor to provide the highest quality of HR support to designated business functions so that they can achieve their commercial objectives. In support of the Senior HR Manager, the Senior HR Advisor takes a lead role in developing and implementing UK and EMEA HR strategies, programmes, activities, policies and procedures to support the current and future needs of the business. The Senior HR Advisor works closely with all members of the EMEA HR department and Stakeholders across the client group.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Work with the HR Managers to design, develop, implement, update and train HR policies and procedures and strategic initiatives across UK and EMEA on an on-going basis.
* Provide guidance and education to colleagues across on-boarding, appraisals, salary and bonus reviews, mentoring programmes, retirements and maternity leave.
* Support recruitment activities including if required supporting interviews and advising Hiring Managers.
* Manage and advise on complex employee relations issues.
* To support in the design, development and implementation of HR strategies (as appropriate) to ensure the business's commercial objectives are met.
* To ensure that service levels meet or exceed the expectations of their designated internal client departments.
* Develop, implement and maintain HR policies and procedures.
* Ensure compliance with applicable employment law at all times.
* Oversee all performance, grievance and other employee relations issues in a legally compliant and professional way.
* Manages, leads or contributes to HR projects and provides resource and support for larger projects as required.
* Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting including headcount / budget tracking, analysis ensuring accurate and timely submissions.
* Support with coordination and delivery of HR learning programmes.
* Responsible for ensuring that the HRMS is kept up to date and accurate and that reporting requirements are met in a timely manner.
* Responsible for ensuring payroll changes are recorded and communicated in line with monthly payroll deadlines.
* Actively participate in the HR Ops team, identifying process improvement opportunities.
Skills & Experience required:
* HR Degree or equivalent
* CIPD Level 5 required. CIPD Level 7 desirable.
* Broad experience in Human Resources ideally working in a matrix structure and supporting operational colleagues on a wide range of employment issues.
* Significant Generalist HR experience, including strong background in employee relations and case management.
* Knowledge and application of UK employment law.
* Experience advising managers on employment law and best HR practice.
* Strong interpersonal skills and a flexible approach to supporting the differing needs of colleagues.
* Can quickly establish credibility and build strong working relationships with department heads and managers.
* Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate clearly, sensitively and confidently at all levels, in meetings, in writing and by telephone.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply.
For further details, please contact us on 01707 247259
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.