Quality Assurance Officer Transportation
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Full-time contract position
- ASAP start for minimum 12 month contract
- Office based in Berkshire
- Competitive hourly rate of pay
- Global pharma company
- Reporting to the Global Transportation Quality Leader, the Principal Quality Officer will provide expert support for the development and implementation of a Global Quality Management System (Processes, procedures) and Operations distribution model for commercial pharmaceutical distribution from Global manufacturing plants to Clients network locations.
- The position has the purpose of developing and maintain systems and Quality Operational decisions that support Transportation Quality Assurance compliance and product continuity of supply.
- The Principal Quality Officer will be an individual contributor to a cross functional team, be a technical expert in both Good Manufacturing and Distribution Practices for Intercompany Operations, lead and support the management vendor assurance activities, complex logistics change management, investigations and competent authority inspections.
Full job description available on application
- Bachelor’s degree in a related scientific discipline with relevant experience (Preferably Biology / Chemistry/ Pharmacy/Life Sciences)
- Advanced practical experience in pharmaceutical transportation, digital technologies and control measures
- Experience in Quality administered systems. Previous use of SAP and Trackwise® QMS providing a significant advantage.
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.