Clinical Research Associate (home-based)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Research Associate to join an innovative CRO who are serving their clients that are researching ground-breaking cancer & rare disease therapies. You will have the chance to provide input and have your ideas valued and nurtured, impacting positive change.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- CRAs handle appropriately sized clinical trials, and support Project Managers with trials that are larger in scope.
- You will have the opportunity to train and mentor junior staff members.
- You will interact directly with clients, initiate payments, and participate in proposal activities, including development and client presentations.
- Any other assigned duties.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills are essential.
- An excellent teammate.
- Europe: University degree life science/pharmacy/other health related discipline or equivalent experience in a scientific or healthcare discipline or licensed health care professional.
- North America: 4-year college degree or equivalent experience in a scientific or healthcare discipline.
- CRA experience in either a CRO or pharmaceutical/biotech industry or equivalent, relevant experience and/or demonstrated competencies; 2+ years for CRA II and 3.5+ years for Sr. CRA, including significant site management experience or equivalent experience in clinical research.
- Evidence of a client focused approach.
- Experience using computerized information systems, electronic spreadsheets, word processing and electronic mail required.
- Ability to travel overnight; up to 60% regional expected on average & based on regional requirements. International travel as needed.
- Fluency in English and for non-English speaking countries the local language of country where position based.
- Select opportunities require Oncology experience preferably in early phases.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.