Global Clinical Site Intelligence Lead / Feasibility Specialist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- ASAP Start - minimum 12 month contract
- Competitive hourly rate
- 100% REMOTE HOME WORKING IN THE UK
- Global pharma company
- Global Site selection / Feasibility Supports and manages processes relating to Country & Site Intelligence.
- Maintains continuity connecting and documenting work performed by the Feasibility Lead in Early Estimates, Early Feasibility, Detailed Assumptions, Detailed Feasibility, to Site Selection.
- Supports the build of the investigator database, collection of information supporting the definition of the ideal site for a study, identification of suitable sites for a study, and coordinates global efforts for site intelligence.
- Acts as primary contact for the study team in the site intelligence process. Participates in the site intelligence by leading the preparation of the country plan for the study (number of sites proposed, type of sites, recruitment rates, and key challenges) coordinating site intelligence resources to ensure timely completion of tasks and high quality
- Working in Vaccines therapy area
Full job description available on application
- Life science degree minimum
- Previous experience in a Senior CRA or such role where global site selection / feasibility was performed
- Experience within a CRO highly beneficial Ability to ensure sites selected align with the trials (potentially Vaccines)
- Global Feasibility experience essential
- Advanced knowledge of MS EXCEL
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.
More searches like this
- Clinical Research £250 - £350 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Clinical Project Manager £250 - £350 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Clinical Research Associate £250 - £350 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Buckinghamshire
- Clinical Study Manager £250 - £350 per day Full Time Contract jobs in Buckinghamshire